Sunday 21 December 2008

Logo turns into a glistening diamond pendant!





Today was a good day...

I made this logo about 3 months back for Demoni entertainment (play on demonic - hence the skulls and font choice). Then the other day I got word from my client saying he got it made into a chain. Today i finally received the picture and to be honest it put a big smile on my face.

I am a huge diamond and gold lover, however I don't own much myself, I'd love a cool pendant, however it just really wouldn't suit me, and make me look butch or something. So seeing my work turned into one was the next best thing :]

Overall it turned out well. However the top text could have been designed better for a chain however I didn't know that was in the plans when I made it otherwise I would have done an Alternate chain design version. Also Ent. text could have been done in smaller diamonds or maybe just gold. Still it looks dope. Black and white diamonds are my favourite and it's a privalige.

First one down... many more to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback...