Friday 21 November 2008

DJ-A


DJ-A Logo

This is my most recent logo i've done. Me and DJ A worked together via MSN for this project. It's mainly a re-work of his previous self made logo, and its a big improvement if I don't say so myself! In the first version I wanted to use a less usual looking A, which was a lot more rounded, with DJ incorporated onto it, however my client preferred a usual A style so that people could see it was an A straight away. The wings & headphones were also requested. The speakers were a little addition by me and the headphones were my first proper 'illustration' on illustrator. In the end the headphones didn't end up being seen that much as DJ A wanted the A to lo
ok like it was wearing the headphones. Overall its a simple looking sharp straight to the point logo. I like it and have had good feedback for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your feedback...